TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
For the use of this site is an essential condition, observe the following user comportamento.Ogni rules must respect all those who interact, their ideas, their web spaces and their products and remember that the comments system is accessible to all and readable by all. Users interact with each other with the sole purpose of being able to express their opinions or clarifications. Not have allowed exchanges of personal information whose content is outside the scope of this site, controversy or inconvenience to participants with unnecessary and off-topic comments. In the use of this site, users will not use foul language, indecent, abusive, profane, disparaging or defamatory, expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, profanity, threatening, provocative or otherwise content that could be detrimental to the Company, the User site or to third parties. Their ideas are expressed without irreverent tone or deliberately provocative aim to spark debate arguments or disturbing .In the event of infringement by third parties of the above, please report promptly to the email address indicated in the Contact section of the User or to ‘email@example.com address.
INFORMATIVA UNDER THE CODE OF LAWS FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (Legislative Decree. 30 June 2003 No 196)
Axélero S.p.A. (Holder of www.titrovo.it site) and the User are independent data managers. The information provided below relates to axélero S.p.A. and that the User shall be construed separate legal entities and autonomous and individually responsible.
1. Source of personal data: axélero S.p.A. and the User use the data entered by filling in the registration form as autonomous controllers.
2. Sensitive data: The consensus axélero S.p.A. and Site User ask you does not concern sensitive data.
3. Purpose of data processing:
A) The provision of personal data is always optional, however, in the absence of completion of the fields marked as required (name, last name, city, date of birth, email, password, sex) services or any portion thereof at this site does not They will be disbursed. The conferment of data not marked as ‘mandatory’ will improve the services offered on this Site in order to make them more responsive to your interests.
B) If you want you could agree to option specifies, for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters and marketing information about the User’s products and services, through the use of communications systems ( email, sms, regular mail, phone). The user has the right to give or refuse consent to the processing of personal data for the achievement of these objectives.
C) If you want you could agree to option specifies, for the use of data for commercial purposes and for sending promotional communications, newsletters, and business information on Titrovo by axélero SpA products and services through the use of communications systems (email, sms, regular mail, phone). The user has the right to give or refuse consent to the processing of personal data for the achievement of these objectives.
D) If you want you could agree to option specifies, for the sending of promotional communications, newsletters, and business information also relating to market research on products and services of third parties, independent data managers, operating in the online publishing sector and off-line, consumer, insurance, automotive, tourism, apparel and accessories, beauty and aesthetics, retail, property and electronic communications services, goods and digital communication services through the use of communications systems (email, sms , telephone, and postal mail). The user has the right to give or refuse consent to the processing of personal data for the achievement of these objectives.
4. Duration of Treatment: The treatment will last no more than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
5. Methods of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes mentioned above, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
6. Persons to whom the data may be disclosed: Axélero S.p.A. and website User will communicate the personal data provided to the following categories: companies that provide storage services for documents; accounting firms and certification of financial statements and generally all persons who perform in favor of the same activities of assistance and professional advice, necessary for the provision of services on the site in your favor. The subjects belonging to these categories, to whom the data can be communicated, will use the data as “holders” within the meaning of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, in full autonomy, being extraneous to the processing carried out at Axélero S.p.A. or the Site User. They may become aware of the data, as the “Officers” or “Officers”, the employees and the employees Axélero S.p.A. or User.
7. Rights in art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data: You have the right to obtain from Axélero SpA and by the User of the site as an independent data controllers about the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; the indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments, and the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who can learn about them as managers or agents; the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and updating, correction or, if you so requires data integration. For any communication concerning the processing of personal data by Axélero S.p.A. you can contact you take writing to firstname.lastname@example.org contact or at fax number 02 93660539 or by post to the address TiTrovo powered by Axélero S.p.A. – Via Cartesio, 2-20124 Milan.
With reference to the User of the Site you may contact him at the address listed in the “Contacts” section of this site.